Thursday, July 10, 2008

iPhone Spain 1


iPhone Spain 1
Originally uploaded by BY-YOUR-⌘
The iPhone


I finally found the pricing here in Spain, and Telefonica surprised me, I thought they would have been a lot worse, as they are the only provider offering the iPhone 3G...
The cheapest way to go is to bring your existing number with you, from one of Movistar's competitors. A two year contract is required, and the price you pay for the phone itself depends on which voice plan you sign up for, and it is COMPLICATED!
From $0, after tax, for the phone all the way up to $658 - (which is actually the best way to save money in the long run.)

If you calculate the TOTAL cost, over 2 years, iPhone plus monthly plan, in dollars, the cheapest will cost you $1,550 and will give you 200MB per month for 2 years.

For $3,740 you get 1GB per month for 2 years.

1 comments:

Midnight Golfer said...

I just want to know if I can get one unlocked?

Followers