Monday, December 21, 2009

Bait and Switch, Telefonica Style - Movistar Engaña a Un Pringado Más

I ordered an iPhone from the only officially authorized source of iPhones in Spain: Movistar. It's the mobile / cell phone branch of the telecom monster, Telefonica.
As you can see, they did not send me an iPhone, but if I open the package any further, I will have even more difficulty than I am already in for, in trying to send it back, to get what I've paid for.

Orange, not to be outdone, will not let me unblock my old phone, that I purchased through them over 2 years ago, so I am stuck, with no working cell phone. I KNEW I NEVER SHOULD HAVE BITTEN THE APPLE OF TEMPTATION, BUT SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR iPhones TO BE OFFICIALLY CARRIER FREE!!!!! I even had an actual bad dream about getting screwed again, (not kidding,) and I still went for the bait.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers