Saturday, October 18, 2008

The most important thing I've ever written. Part I

I just wrote down the most important thing I've ever written.  It is about what I'm feeling right now.  Things I'm going through that I can't bring myself to talk to anyone about.


Resisting the urge to post online right now, worried that my feelings would change, and I would be embarrassed by what I said, wishing I could take it back and change it.  - the usual.

But it's been a couple of months, and the feeling is not going away.
In fact, it's trending towards worse feelings.

Which is what finally made me write it down.
Because I wish I wasn't feeling it, and I wish I wasn't the only person, and somehow writing it down means that I'm connected to people going through what I'm going through.

As if that would make it better for any of us... me writing it down.

Maybe I'll post it here someday.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Followers